Nursing Services

If your child has a medical concern or you have health related questions, please contact the Health Office at your child's school. We can not share your child's medical information without your permission. If you wish for us to speak with a medical provider or for your child's medical provider to speak with us please complete a Request to Release or Secure Confidential Information form. 

Si su hijo tiene una inquietud médica o si tiene preguntas relacionadas con la salud, comuníquese con la Oficina de Salud de la escuela de su hijo. No podemos compartir la información médica de su hijo sin su permiso. Si desea que hablemos con un proveedor médico o que el proveedor médico de su hijo hable con nosotros, complete un formulario de Solicitud de divulgación o información confidencial segura.

Medication at School

To give medication at school we must have written authorization from parent and medical provider, this includes any over the counter medication. If you wish to have an inhaler or EpiPen available at school please see the Asthma/Allergy section on this page.


Colorado law requires all students attending Colorado schools to be vaccinated against certain diseases unless a medical or non-medical exemption is filed.  

Non-medical exemptions MUST be completed annually.  They must either be signed by an immunizing provider in Colorado or submit the certificate of non medical exemption received upon the completion of CDPHE's Online Immunization Education Module.

Immunization Exemption Info Sheet
Immunization Exemption Info Sheet - Spanish

CDPHE Vaccine Exemption Webpage
Immunization Education Module


If your student has food allergies or other special dietary needs please contact your school's RN.



Standards of Care for Diabetes Management in the School Setting and School Order Forms


Resources for Parents, Teachers, and Coaches:

Resources for Medical Providers:

Student Illness Guidelines

2023-24 Illness Guidelines

2023-24 Illness Guidelines (Spanish)